Apply in just 3 minutes
We’re now open for applications for 2018. Deadline is 21 May 2018.
The Danish Tech Challenge programme runs from August until December. That means that you should apply in the springtime. But you can always get in touch with us, if you see yourself as a future DTC.
- Q: Should I apply?
A: Yes! But you need to have a Danish CVR number. If you don’t have one already, we can help you.
- Q: Can I apply to Danish Tech Challenge if I don’t have a hardware product?
A: Sorry, no! Danish Tech Challenge is only for companies with a hardware product.
- Q: How do you define hardware?
A: Anything that is not purely digital or a service.
- Q: Can I have a job while being in Danish Tech Challenge?
A: Of course you can! However, we expect your startup to be your main focus.
- Q: We’ve been working on our startup for a while, should we still apply?
A: Yes, indeed.
- Q: We already have a working prototype – can we still apply?
A: Yes! We both accommodate brand new startups and the ones with a bit more experience.
- Q: I’m a solo founder, can I apply?
A: Yes, of course. However, if you get in, we’ll probably try to push you to get a co-founder. Because being on your own is tough. That being said, we’ve had several solo founders in the programme who have done really well.