Applications for Danish Tech Challenge 2018 are closed, however you can sign up here and we will get back to you when applications for 2019 are open.
You can also book a tour at Danish Tech Challenge and feel the intensity of the program. Contact Project Manager Camilla Gilbro below.
- Q: Should I apply?
A: Yes! But you need to have a Danish CVR number. If you don’t have one already, we can help you.
- Q: Can I apply to Danish Tech Challenge if I don’t have a hardware product?
A: Sorry, no! Danish Tech Challenge is only for companies with a hardware product.
- Q: How do you define hardware?
A: Anything that is not purely digital or a service.
- Q: Can I have a job while being in Danish Tech Challenge?
A: Of course you can! However, we expect your startup to be your main focus.
- Q: We’ve been working on our startup for a while, should we still apply?
A: Yes, indeed.
- Q: We already have a working prototype – can we still apply?
A: Yes! We both accommodate brand new startups and the ones with a bit more experience.
- Q: I’m a solo founder, can I apply?
A: Yes, of course. However, if you get in, we’ll probably try to push you to get a co-founder. Because being on your own is tough. That being said, we’ve had several solo founders in the programme who have done really well.